Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Anyone else noticed the site's been down for days?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Preeti (sp?) from the RP board and I are wondering if anyone has seen Crisis or Nagi around so we can ask what's up...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Ok, now I'm starting to see things [img]eek.gif[/img]

    First I enter the site, and here I was going to say the site was functioning again, but then I checked it one more time and it was gone...go figure.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cheshirecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I notice that as well. I try it just now, and it doesn't work. Wonder what happen...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've noticed it's been down, but I haven't talked to Nagi about it yet. Will do though, when I see her. Haven't seen Crisis in ages.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member
    Anyone else noticed the site's been down for days?


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess this means no re-reading for a while, ne? *really wants more Sakende though* Oh well... I'll find other ways tofill my time until the sites's operational again ^_^ Like colouring mor pics! *cuddles her latest avvie.* He's so adorable!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nope it's still down...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dumdeedum...waiting waiting...
    Wah, I need more Count Cain. T.T

    -Tsu-chan

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe, and here i thought that it was just me. didn't wanna question it cuz my computer is so messed up.

    Yuy Ren

  9. #9
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep...the site is down TT__TT
    that explains why I haven't ben here for a few days... cos I just realised that I put the link to this board in my favourites -.-;; before that...I didn't know that I did put the link there ....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still down... *sigh*

    Anyway, I'll keep checking. I don't know what's going on, though.

    ~Crystal
    (who hasn't seen Crisis in... forever)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •